Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Systems
INCEPTOR® decentralized wastewater treatment systems are innovative and sustainable solutions designed for municipal, industrial, agricultural, mining, residential, commercial, and humanitarian wastewater applications. All systems are custom engineered and manufactured to match specific project requirements reflective of distinct influent wastewater strengths, effluent discharge limits, site constraints and unique regulatory requirements.
The INCEPTOR® is fabricated from Structurally Reinforced Thermoplastic (SRTP) material which combines the strength of spirally wound structural profiles with the durability and non-corrosive attributes of pressure rated high-density polyethylene to create lightweight but rugged vessels. Biological treatment designs are infinitely flexible and utilize proven treatment processes. Treatment capacities range from 1,500 to 500,000 gallons per day and beyond. Custom solutions are fully engineered and manufactured for each project specific application----the INCEPTOR is not a “One-Size-Fits-All” black box packaged WWTP.
Features & Benefits
- Combination of spirally wound structural reinforcing and pressure rated high-density polyethylene resin results in an extraordinarily strong and durable material
- SRTP is resistant to corrosive gasses, fluctuations in pH, and has a long and durable service life (100 years +)
- Buried application protects system from vandalism, theft, extreme climatic conditions, and natural disasters
- Lightweight vessel promotes easy on-site installation even in remote locations
- Can be delivered in single vessel solutions or modular sections; modular approach permits construction of very large treatment systems
- Variety of biological treatment processes available (AS, EA, MBBR, MBR, etc.)---customized to each unique application
- Available from 1,500 GPD to over 500,000 GPD
- Chemical treatment, nutrient removal, and tertiary treatment design available
- Mobile Containerized System designs available---for Military and Arctic Engineered applications
- Fully integrated solutions available reflecting SRTP based Headworks, Flow EQ, Bioreactor, Secondary Clarification/Effluent Filtration, Sludge Digestion, Effluent Pumping, Disinfection, and Post Aeration.
- Each system complemented by an advanced remote monitoring and controls package----access to information and system status at your fingertips.
We also offer a Mobile INCEPTOR® System.
Download INCEPTOR® Wastewater Treatment System Brochure
Download our Product Design Worksheet
Access our Technical Resource Documents
View Project Profiles, Drawings, Specifications and other engineering information in our special access area.
Share this with your colleagues