What’s it like to work at Apptech Solutions?
Apptech Solutions is committed to product excellence, unmatched client service, and a rewarding work environment.
Apptech Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to acquiring, developing, and retaining new talent in all areas of our organization. We believe that the needs of our business should be balanced with the needs of our employees and their families. We embrace the principle that each employee is an invaluable asset, and thus, we encourage continuous development and mentorship of each individual in our company. We strive to exemplify our core values in both our work and our client relationships by invariably keeping in line with our mission and vision.
We are located in Roanoke County, VA, which is not only a great place to work but is also a superb place to live. Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Roanoke has a very active outdoors lifestyle including hiking/biking/running trails, kayaking, rock climbing, and much more. Roanoke also has a vibrant city with a low-cost of living and a small community feel. Learn more about our great area here. We also pride ourselves on our global mission and influence.
Our unique product lines, combined with our vision and mission, have the potential to positively impact underdeveloped and rural areas of the world where access to safe sanitation is limited. Recently, we worked with RTI International and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop a hybrid biogas generator. If you believe that you can excel in this type of environment, take a look at these open positions and apply by emailing resume and cover letter to HR@apptech-solutions.com
View Job Opening for Fabricators
Location: Salem, Virginia
Compensation: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour dependent upon applicant qualifications
Contact: Email cover letter and resume in pdf format to HR@apptech-solutions.com
Fabrication of water and wastewater treatment systems using plastic extrusion/hot gas hand and steel welding process in a manufacturing environment. Products differ in design and size requiring good skills interpreting drawings as well as proficiency using measurement tools. Excellent mechanical aptitude and strong skills with standard shop tool and equipment is required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Plastic and/or metal fabrication under general supervision
- Plumbing and piping
- Knowledgeable and demonstration of safe work habits
- Maintaining a neat, clean and organized work area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform basic fabrication duties (i.e. sawing, sanding, trimming, routing, cleaning and bonding)
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing drawings and work instructions
Familiarity and experience using basic measuring equipment
- Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and to wear required protective equipment at all times as required
- Ability to lift or exert force up to or over 50 pounds
- Ability to work with hands in conjunction with hand/eye coordination
- Ability to sit and/or stand stationary for several hours
- Ability to operate forklift safely
- Previous carpentry or mechanical experience a plus
Sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of future job openings.
Roanoke Valley Photo Gallery
Share this with your colleagues